Monday, March 21, 2011

Why Am I Doing This?


It’s been several years now since my Livejournal has been inactive. I actually deleted it about a year or so ago, along with my Myspace page. Most people don’t care about things like that, but I suppose I do. As lame as it sounds, there was a lot on both those sites that were really a part of me: the friends, the comments, the memories, blah blah blah. I’m currently 21-years-old, going on 22. So much has changed since then, but one important aspect has remained the same – I still love writing.

I guess writing has been the one constant in my life. I don’t have many hobbies. I don’t play sports really (and when I did I sucked), I don’t ski or snowboard like most folks from Long Island, I don’t play any instruments (after many failed attempts), but writing is something that I’ve always enjoyed, and from what I’ve heard and what I believe, I’m good at it.

In order to inform you on what this blog will have to offer I think my astrological sign (even though I think astrology is bullshit) says much. Being a Gemini I feel like one side of me is this hilarious person who’s always looking to make others laugh. The other side of me is well… depressing. Anyway, the point of me saying this is because although both sides of my personality are on opposite ends of the spectrum, they still fuel the creative process; I’m looking forward to delivering some great stuff from the comedy and the drama.

I have some exciting things lined up and I hope to update this regularly (at least once a week). 

Cheers,
Brian Lupo

1 comment: